The PilatesBarre and TreadBarre Front Desk Staff are responsible for the overall experience of the clients along with the day-to-day operations of the studio. As the first point of contact for our clients, our Front desk staff members provide exceptional customer service while assisting The PilatesBarre and The TreadBarre clients throughout their entire experience. Welcoming, friendly and self-motivated personalities required!
- Provide exceptional customer service as a representative of The PilatesBarre brand by:
- Greeting, assisting and checking in clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in person or by phone.
- Manage studio database, register new clients, receive membership payments and resolving any complaints.
- Answer phones and text messages in a professional manner while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen.
- Prepare the studio and front desk for client arrivals including sign-in sheets, studio maps, BarreFormer adjustments and any restocking needs.
- Help to engage in product and retail sales and inventory.
- Front desk will at times work with other management members on any difficult client requests or issues.
- Communicate with management with any relevant staff issues and partner with them to resolve if necessary.
- Assist the studio management in any special projects that may arise.
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills including patience, cooperation
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients.
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members.
- Availability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays along with a flexible schedule to accommodate changes in studio class times.
- Commitment towards one’s own health and wellbeing along with others.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of personalities.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
FULL-TIME: 30+ hours per week
PART-TIME: 10-30+ hours per week
SEASONAL/SEMESTER: November 1st – January 31st and/or May 1st – August 31st
Posted Tuesday, March 31st, 2015