About The PilatesBarre
The PilatesBarre helps people in the DFW Metroplex become fit, look and feel better and gain confidence in a fun, upbeat supportive atmosphere.
The PilatesBarre is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist with all studio marketing and internal/external communications. As a part of The PilatesBarre core team, the Marketing Intern would oversee new and existing client outreach, help facilitate studio promotional initiatives, oversee competitive research and analysis and assist with in-studio special events.
- Assist with all ongoing and seasonal marketing promotion initiatives for the four PilatesBarre studios and The TreadBarre
- Manage all new client post-session communication to encourage sales of new client promotions
- Manage all existing client post-promotional sale purchase communication to encourage sales of next available session package or membership
- Coordinate all marketing collateral distribution to and collection from studios pre- and post-promotion
- Lead ongoing competitive research locally and nationally
- Help to execute in-studio special classes and community events
- Lead phone calls and email communication to external vendors
- Help to execute creation of weekly newsletter emails within Mailchimp
- Learn to work within the MindBody platform for client purchases and requests
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and well-being of clients
- Previous study or work experience in marketing, public relations, communications, advertising or sales
- Graphic design skills preferred!
- Social media presence and experience with social media engagement from a business perspective
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt messaging to a wide range of clientele
- Commitment towards one’s own health and well-being along with others