The PilatesBarre and TreadBarre Studio Coordinators are responsible for the overall experience of the clients along with the day-to-day operations of the studio. As the main point of contact for our clients and staff, our Studio Coordinators are responsible to ensure all staff members provide exceptional customer service while assisting The PilatesBarre and The TreadBarre clients throughout their entire experience. Welcoming, friendly and self-motivated personalities required!
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor.
- Prepare front desk and studio for client arrivals to include sign in sheets and studio map.
- Basic troubleshooting of Barreformers and Treadmills. Communicate steps taken towards resolution to upper management staff.
- Greet and check in clients to include registering new clients, accepting and reconciling payments.
- Answer phones in professional manner while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by addressing and resolving all customer concerns.
- Must have the ability to drive sales, retail and membership, through customer relations.
- Ensure that all merchandise and supplies are replenished, organized and straightened.
- Responsible for overall studio maintenance.
- Discover opportunities for The PilatesBarre to be involved in community events. Represent The PilatesBarre and participate in events on and off site.
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Communicate with management with any relevant staff issues and partner with them to resolve if necessary.
- Manage schedule sub requests for staff.
- Train and mentor front desk associate and front desk assistants.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Must be able and willing to travel between studios (TreadBarre, UP2 and Devonshire locations).
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation.
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Ability to work independently and report to Studio Manager. Responsibilities include opening and closing studios.
Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends. Holiday availability and weekends required. Must be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.
FULL-TIME: 25 + hours per week