Covid Safety Information
TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We want to assure you The PilatesBarre has not deviated and will not deviate from our stringent cleaning protocols and procedures. We have added the following additional steps and measures to further protect you during this time:
- Masks are encouraged as you move about the studio and welcome while you exercise.
- We’re deep cleaning all equipment, studio surfaces, and check-in areas before and after each class.
- Clients should maintain 6 feet of distance at all times at TreadBarre and no equipment will be shared.
- Vinyl covers have been added to hand and foot loops allowing for additional cleaning and preventative measures. Rear handles on The BarreFormer have been replaced with wipeable handles.
- Spring Board wall handles at TreadBarre have been replaced with wipeable handles.
- Front Desk staff will be required to wear masks.
- Instructors will not be providing hands-on corrections.
- Towels will not be provided however you are welcome to bring your own to class or purchase in studio. Please ensure your credit card is current on your account for any grip sock, water or towel purchases.
- Changing rooms will not currently be available and restrooms are for emergency use only.
- Lockers will not be available. Please bring only your keys, towel, water and grip socks to class.
- Retail is available online, but not in store at this time. Please continue to shop and pick up curbside.
- Classes are spaced with ample time in between for cleaning and the studio will remain locked between classes. We ask that you not congregate at the studio pre or post-workout. Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter the studio.
- Hand sanitizer is available and stationed around the room.
- Medical grade wipes are available pre and post class for use.
- Any cancellations or no shows within 12 hours of the class time will be charged a $10 fee. Please be considerate of others during our limited availability.