The PilatesBarre and TreadBarre Studio Front Desk Assistant is responsible for driving sales while providing exceptional customer service to The PilatesBarre clients.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor. Must be approachable, enthusiastic, knowledgeable.
- Prepare front desk and studio for client arrivals to include sign in sheets and studio map.
- Greet and check in clients to include registering new clients, accepting and reconciling payments.
- Answer phones in professional manner while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen.
- Delivering exceptional customer service should always be front of mind.
- Ensure towels are collected, laundered, folded and replenished throughout the studio.
- Must have the ability to drive sales, retail and membership, through customer relations.
- Ensure that all merchandise and supplies are organized and straightened.
- Support both The PilatesBarre and TreadBarre studios while class is in session.
- Assist the Studio Coordinator in daily studio task and projects.
- Communicate with management with any relevant staff issues and partner with them to resolve if necessary.
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation.
- Interest in Pilates or personal fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends. Holiday availability and weekends required. Must be flexible to accommodate changes in studio class times.
- PART-TIME: 20+ hours per week
- Click here to apply