Position: Instructor, Full Time
Reports To: Instructor Manager
The Full Time Instructor is responsible for teaching a minimum of 15 classes per week and aiding the Instructor Manager with supporting their day-to-day needs within the studio.
Required Hours: 40 Hours/Week. Minimum of 15 teaching hours per week, additional 25 hours in the office.
- Participate and complete in-house instructor training program
- Ability to work independently and report to Instructor manager
- Know each client by name and attempt to involve them in brief conversation when they are in the studio; take an honest interest in the well-being of our clients
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation
- Must be able and willing to travel between studios (University Park and Devonshire locations)
- Assist Instructor manager in their daily responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting and filling your own classes; “build” your own business within TPB
- Participate on social media, develop personal brand image, and maintain professional presentation throughout the community, as you are representing The PilatesBarre at all times
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Teach a minimum of 15 classes per week
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends, be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times
- Able to work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre staff members
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and well-being of clients
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized; Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Trustworthy; capable of handling confidential information
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Must have availability to work weekends as a part of your consistent schedule
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends, be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.