Position: Instructor, Part Time
Reports To: Instructor Manager
The Instructor is responsible for leading classes for our clients and helping our clients reach their fitness goals through group and individual sessions. Instructors are required to work a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Required Hours: Minimum of 12 teaching hours per week.
- Follow guidelines for an engaging class
- Be present on the studio floor during scheduled hours
- Know each client by name and attempt to involve them in brief conversation when they are in the studio; take an honest interest in the well-being of our clients
- Participate and complete in-house training program
- Responsible for promoting and filling your own classes; “build” your own business within TPB
- Participate on social media, develop personal brand image, and maintain professional presentation throughout the community, as you are representing The PilatesBarre at all times
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interest in Pilates or personal fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all staff members
- Professional, punctual, reliable, and neat
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends; Holiday availability and weekends required. Must be flexible to accommodate changes in studio class times
- Must have availability to work weekends as a part of your consistent schedule
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends, be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.