Position: Instructor Manager Assistant
Reports To: Instructor Manager
The Instructor Manager Assistant is responsible for aiding The Instructor Manager with overseeing the instructors, supporting their day-to-day needs and ensuring they are prepared to provide exceptional experiences for our clients at The PilatesBarre.
- Assist Instructor Manager in writing Tread, Pilates and Themed routines to keep classes fresh and challenging for clients
- Utilize Excel and Google Drive to manage, monitor and keep track of Instructor scheduling and subbing requests for all studios, weekdays and weekends
- Mentor team members in a professional manner; conduct team meetings with the Instructor Manager and Instructors as needed
- Update and regulate Instructor training manual with new exercises and changes made to exercise list and descriptions
- Create and advertise Instructor-based content for social media platforms and in-studio marketing to keep clients engaged and interested
- Ensure studio sales, retail and client memberships are meeting expectations; partner with TPB leadership to create additional opportunities if necessary
- Deliver exceptional customer service by addressing and resolving escalated customer concerns
- Take As a TPB Instructor themselves, fulfill all the instructor key responsibilities
- Take class regularly to provide feed back
- Create and Write Theme Pilates and Tread classes weekly.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently and report to Instructor manager
- Have a basic understanding of teaching both Tread and Pilates
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and well-being of clients
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized; Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Trustworthy; capable of handling confidential information
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Able to work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre staff members
- Must be able and willing to travel between studios (University Park and Devonshire locations).
- Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends, be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.