The PilatesBarre Studio Coordinators are responsible for the overall experience of the clients along with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the studio. As the main point of contact for our clients and staff, our Studio Coordinators are responsible to ensure all staff members provide exceptional customer service while assisting clients throughout their entire experience. Welcoming, friendly and self-motivated personalities required!
- Manage front desk staff at all studios
- Overseeing client attendance, managing inventory, updating payment information and updating announcement boards
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Manage schedule substitution requests for staff.
- Train and mentor front desk associate and front desk assistants.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Responsible for overall studio maintenance.
- Basic troubleshooting of BarreFormers and Treadmills along with communicating steps taken towards resolution to upper management staff.
- Ensure that all merchandise and supplies are replenished, organized and straightened.
- Must have the ability to drive sales, retail and payment plans, through customer relations.
- Greet and check-in clients including new registrations, accepting and reconciling payments, reviewing class equipment
- Answer emails and phone calls in professional manner while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen
- Deliver exceptional customer service by addressing and resolving customer concerns
- Responsible for daily posting to Instagram Stories AM/PM to stay in front of clients and communicate important and relevant studio information.
- Acquiring videos, photos and other forms of content for Instagram stories daily.
- Discover opportunities for The PilatesBarre to be involved in community events. Represent The PilatesBarre and participate in events on and off site.
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation.
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Ability to work independently and report to Studio Manager. Responsibilities include opening and closing studios.
- Must be able and willing to travel between studios (TreadBarre, UP2 and Devonshire locations).
Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends. Holiday availability and weekends required. Must be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.
FULL-TIME: 30+ hours per week