The PilatesBarre Studio Managers are responsible for overseeing the overall experience of the clients along with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the studio. Studio Managers are responsible for ensuring the Studio Coordinators and all staff members provide exceptional customer service while assisting clients throughout their entire experience. Welcoming, friendly and self-motivated personalities required!
- Manage all front desk staff scheduling for all studios including weekend shifts
- Oversee Studio Coordinator management of all front desk staff
- Managing client attendance, updating inventory, updating payment information and updating announcement boards
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Train and mentor Studio Coordinators and empower them to manage front desk associates.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Drive sales, retail and membership, through customer relations at all studios.
- Responsible for overseeing overall studio maintenance.
- Basic troubleshooting of BarreFormers and Treadmills.
- Ensure that all merchandise and supplies are replenished, organized and straightened.
- Answer emails and phone calls in professional manner while utilizing resourcefulness and business acumen
- Deliver exceptional customer service by addressing and resolving customer concerns
- Responsible for overseeing Studio Coordinator’s daily posting to Instagram Stories AM/PM to stay in front of clients and communicate important and relevant studio information.
- Responsible for overseeing Studio Coordinator’s task of acquiring videos, photos and other forms of content for Instagram stories daily.
- Discover opportunities for The PilatesBarre to be involved in community events. Represent The PilatesBarre and participate in events on and off site.
- Strong customer service and social interaction skills demonstrating patience & cooperation.
- Passion for fitness and a genuine interest in the care and wellbeing of clients.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Work as a member of a cohesive team with all PilatesBarre and TreadBarre staff members.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Ability to work independently and report to Studio Manager. Responsibilities include opening and closing studios.
- Must be able and willing to travel between studios (TreadBarre, UP2 and Devonshire locations).
Shifts include early mornings and/or evenings and weekends. Holiday availability and weekends required. Must be flexible to stay late and accommodate changes in studio class times.
FULL-TIME: 30 + hours per week